Next Generation is the best acting class for kids (ages 10-13) in Los Angeles, California!
Next Generation acting class was designed specifically for young actors seeking to book guest star, co-star, and series regular roles on TV as well as principal roles in feature films..In addition to advanced “on-camera” and scene study, Next Generation covers basic audition technique, set etiquette, and the business aspect of a young actor’s career.
4:00-5:30pm <–NEW TIME!
This children’s acting class also includes:
- Breaking down scripts
- Character development
- Cold reading technique that can make you stand out & be noticed
- Sense memory
- The emotional journey
- Working the “Threshold” & the audition room
- Creating goals that you can reach and the support needed to get there
- Learn to handle ups & downs of the Industry
- On Camera monthly
12 Week Sessions: $575.00
Students pay for 12 week sessions at a time and are notified in advance when their tuition is due. We offer 2 payment plans where half of the total is due on or before your first day, the other half is due on the 5th week.REGISTER ONLINE!
“If you don’t show up for practice, you can’t win the game.”
We believe that there is no “end goal” when it comes to training for actors. If an actor is not in a regular class; constantly growing and practicing their craft – it is going to be
very difficult to show up to auditions and expect to book. Even the biggest names in the business still coach and work with teachers!
Like many of our other acting classes, NEXT GENERATION is on-going. You can join at any time as long as space is available.
Class held at:
10943 Camarillo Street
North Hollywood, CA 91602
- Refunds will only be issued 1 week after start date of any class session.
- There is a $25 p/week late fee for missed 2nd payments.
- All of our classes run in consecutive weeks: we offer make-up class opportunities but do not extend sessions past 12 weeks from student’s first class [except in the event of holidays, instructor cancelled class, or your participation in our intensives on the same day, at the same time].